Gogo's 24 - We’re building a tree house


Giới Thiệu - Introduction:





We’re building a tree house

Hello, Tony. Hello, Jenny.
- Hello, Gogo!
What are you doing?
We are building a tree house.
Can I help?
- Yes, please, Gogo.
You can help Jenny.
What's she doing?
- She is cutting the wood.
Stand back, please, Jenny.
Very good, Gogo. Thank you.
That's all right.
Ouch!
That is Tony!
He is using the hammer.
What is he doing?
He is making the floor.
Can I help you, Tony?
- Yes, you can.
Look, Jenny.
The hammer is hitting the nails.
Ah! Jenny's climbing up the ladder.
She is carrying the paint and the brushes.
Oh, good! We can paint the house.
What colour have you got, Jenny?
- White
Hm!
Gogo, that's not white. It's pink.
I like pink.
Purple!
I like purple!
This house is very small!
Oh! Gogo!

Look! The door is opening.
That's right, Jeeby.
I am opening the door.
Good morning.
Good morning, Gogo.
Come in.
What are you doing?
I am closing the door.

What are Tony and Jenny building, Pod?
Er... er...
- They are building a tree house.
What are they doing?
- They are building a tree house.
Tony is making the floor.
What is Tony using, Tappy?
He is using a ... a ...
He is using a hummer, Gogo.
Very good, Jeeby.
What is Jenny carrying, Tappy?
She is carrying paint and brushes.
Very good, Tappy.
I want a tree house.
Do you want a tree house, Jeeby?
Yes, please.
And you, Pod?
- Yes, please.
Then let's build a tree house.

I am building a house.
I am making the floor.
I am painting the walls.
And I am painting the door.
I am using a hammer.
I am hitting the nails.
I am cutting the wood.
I am making it good.
We are builders.
We can build.
We are painters.
We can paint.
So...
Let's build a house.
Let's make the floor.
Let's paint the walls.
And let's paint the door.





Từ Vựng - Vocabulary:





Ngữ Pháp - Grammar:






Mục Tiêu - Target:















0 comments:

Post a Comment