American English - Audio Course v1.0: Unit 24




1.) When does she want to stay?
  • Wednesday
  • Tuesday
  • Thursday

2.) What type of room does she want?
  • single
  • double
  • 2 rooms

3.) What does the woman think about the price?
  • she thinks it is a little expensive
  • she likes the price
  • she wants to look at other hotels




A: Skylight Hotel Reservations.
B: I want to reserve a room, please.
A: Certainly madam, when would you like to stay?
B: Next Thursday night, that's the 15th.
A: And what type of room would you like? Single or double?
B: Um, there were two of us going, but now it's only me, so . . . just a single room, please.
A: If you'd give me just a moment, please . . . Yes, we do have a single room available on the 15th. The room rate is ninety dollars.
B: Wow! Boy . . . that's a bit more than I expected to pay.
A: Well, you can try calling other hotels, but you'll find this is pretty standard.
B: Uh . . . okay. I don't have the time to call around and I know you're probably right.
A: Great. Let me go ahead then and reserve a room for you. Can you tell me your name, please?
B: It's Mrs. Horner, Peggy Horner. That's with two Gs.




0 comments:

Post a Comment