American English - Audio Course v1.0: Unit 26




1.) What size pizza does she want?
  • small
  • medium
  • large

2.) What toppings does she want?
  • pepperoni and sausage
  • ham and sausage
  • ham and pineapple

3.) What is her phone number?
  • 876-5432
  • 867-2435
  • 876-2345




A: Jiffy Pizza. Can I take your order?
B: Yes. I'd like a large pizza.
A: What kind of toppings would you like on that?
B: Uh, I don't know. What toppings can I order?
A: Well, we've got pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham, pineapple, mushrooms, olives, tomatoes, and green peppers.
B: Hmm . . . I'll have sausage and mushroom. No . . . wait . . . let me change that. I'd like ham and pineapple on it.
A: Okay. Would you like a drink with that?
B: Yes. What do you have?
A: We've got one-liter bottles of apple juice, orange soda, grape soda, and cola.
B: I'd like the orange soda, please.
A: Okay. That comes to . . . thirteen ninety. May I have your name, address, and phone number?
B: Uh, my name's Joan Smith. I'm at 533 Rosewood Avenue, and you can reach me at 876-2345.
A: Okay. That's Joan Smith at 533 Rosewood Avenue, 876-2345?
B: Yes, that's right.
A: Okay. We'll be there at 5:15.
B: In half an hour? Great, thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment