American English - Audio Course v1.0: Unit 22




1.) Where is the person traveling?
  • Chicago
  • Houston
  • Frontier Airlines

2.) What day does the traveler want to return?
  • May 6th
  • May 5th
  • March 5th

3.) What extra information does the traveler ask for?
  • what day he should leave
  • what airline to use
  • where he can stay





A: Frontier Airlines. How may I help you?
B: I'd like to make a reservation for the second of May.
A: Yes, sir. Could you give me the city you're leaving from and your destination, please?
B: I'll be departing from Houston, Texas, and flying to Chicago, Illinois.
A: And when do you want to return?
B: Uh, I want to come back on the fifth. Oh, and ma'am, I'd like the cheapest flight you have.
A: Yes, sir. Well, if you leave at 6 am from Houston on May fifth, the price for the flight is $150.
B: And what about from Chicago on the fifth?
A: That's also $150 if you leave at 6 am.
B: Great, let's do that. And would you have any information about places to stay? I'm going to an attorney's convention in the Michigan Avenue area.
A: Yes, sir. But first, may I have you name?


0 comments:

Post a Comment