American English - Audio Course v1.0: Unit 23




1.) What movie does she want to see?
  • Eight Theatres
  • Dark and Stormy Night
  • Matinee

2.) What is wrong with the seats in the middle?
  • there aren’t enough seats
  • the seats aren’t together
  • the seats are on the ends of the rows

3.) How much do the tickets cost?
  • 30
  • 33
  • 13




A: I'd like to reserve two tickets for the matinee on Saturday, the 10th.
B: For which movie, ma'am?
A: Oh, that's right; you have eight theaters there. Um . . . for "Dark and Stormy Night," please.
B: I'm sorry, that show is sold out.
A: Well, how about the matinee on the 11th?
B: Yes ma'am, we do have tickets for that show.
A: Are there any seats left in the middle?
B: Yes, but they're not next to each other. If you want them together, we still have seats in the front and at the back.
A: The front row sounds good. How much are the tickets?
B: $13 total.
A: Okay. Can I use my credit card to pay for the tickets?
B: Sure. Could you give me your name, the name of your card, the card number, and the expiration date, please?
A: Uh, just a second. I have to get my credit card out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment