American English - Audio Course v1.0: Unit 20




1. What is the man's most likely profession?
  • Doctor
  • Lawyer
  • Architect
  • Basketball player
2. How will the man get to the bus station in the morning?
  • He will walk.
  • He will take the bus.
  • He will come in his car.
  • His wife will bring him.
3. What time will the man take the bus in the morning?
  • 5:30
  • 6:00
  • 6:30
  • 7:00
4. When will the man return?
  • In the morning
  • At noon
  • In the afternoon
  • At night
5. What will the man do after he returns?
  • Ride a bus
  • Take a bath
  • Go to a theater
  • Help someone move



A: Hi Anna. I'd like to buy a ticket to Chicago, please.
B: What time do you want to leave, Mr. Robinson?
A: Well, tomorrow morning, as early as I can. I've got to see a client and appear in court before noon.
B: There's a bus every thirty minutes starting at 5:30 am.
A: Then, I'd like to leave at that time. Wait . . . my wife's going to drop me off here on her way to work. Could you give me a 6:30 ticket instead?
B: Sure. Will that be one-way or round-trip?
A: Oh, I probably should buy a round-trip ticket now because I'll be coming back tomorrow evening.
B: Do you know what time tomorrow?
A: Uh, do you have a bus that comes around 9?
B: Yes, there's one at 9 o'clock.
A: Okay, I'll take that. I told my wife that we'd go see a movie at 9:30.


0 comments:

Post a Comment