American English - Audio Course v1.0: Unit 9





1. Which sport does the man play the most often?
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Volleyball
  • Basketball
2. What would the woman probably NOT DO in her spare time?
  • Play sports
  • Read books
  • Take pictures
  • Use a computer
3. What does the man most likely own?
  • A computer and a football
  • A camera and a basketball
  • A painting and a volleyball
  • A typewriter and a baseball
4. Why does the man go to the library?
  • To read books
  • To mail letters
  • To do his homework
  • To use the computers
5. What does the woman think the man needs for his birthday?
  • Books
  • A camera
  • A computer
  • Sports equipment



A: Dan--what do you like to do in your spare time?
B: I like to play sports.
A: Which sport do you play the most -- volleyball, basketball, football, or baseball?
B: The last one. When I was in high school, I was a pitcher.
A: You're more active than I am. I like reading, photography, and computers.
B: I don't know much about computers. All I have is a typewriter.
A: Really, but you can't get on the Internet with that!
B: That's right. I use the library's computers when I read my email.
A: Well, I know what you need for your birthday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment