American English - Audio Course v1.0: Unit 3









1. What is the woman's profession?

  • A secretary
  • A physician
  • A hotel manager
  • A flight attendant
2. Where does this conversation take place?

  • In a taxi
  • In a shop
  • In an airport
  • In a hotel lobby
3. How does the woman feel?

  • Lively
  • Sleepy
  • Hungry
  • Grouchy
4. What will the woman probably do next?

  • Fly to Sydney
  • Get off a plane
  • Find her luggage
  • Inquire about hotels
5. What will the man do for the woman?

  • Get her a taxi
  • Take her to a hotel
  • Drive her into Sydney
  • Help her get to her flight





A: Dr. Evans?

B: Yes?

A: Let me introduce myself. I'm Mark Davis from Lakeside Hotel.

B: How do you do, Mr. Davis? It's very kind of you to meet me.

A: Oh, it's my pleasure. How was your flight?

B: It was okay, but it was really long. I'm a bit tired.

A: I'd imagine so. That's a 19-hour flight from Sydney to Chicago.

B: I hope you don't mind if I just check in and go to sleep.

A: No, not at all. Let's pick up your bags and get you over to the hotel.

B: That sounds great.



0 comments:

Post a Comment